Kreate Group Plc Stock exchange release 20 July 2022 at 10:30 a.m. EEST
Changes in Kreate Group’s Management Team
Accounting Manager, Bachelor of Engineering Antti Kakko has been appointed Vice President, Bridge Construction and Repair and a member of Kreate Group’s Management Team as of 1 November 2022. Antti has strong experience in infrastructure construction, particularly in the bridge construction segment at Kreate as well as previously at YIT and Destia.
– Antti has played a key role in our company and in building the success of the bridge construction unit. Effective succession planning and challenging construction projects enable us to develop our employees’ competence and offer them opportunities for development and career advancement, says Kreate Group’s President & CEO Timo Vikström.
Vice President, Bridge Construction and Repair Sami Rantala shall leave his position in Kreate Group’s Management Team according to plan as of 1 November 2022 and continue to serve in the company as a technical advisor.
– It has been a pleasure and honour to participate in making Kreate what it is today – an infrastructure company that can deliver exceptionally demanding projects. Having been with the company from the start, I now want to offer professionals who have demonstrated their competence at Kreate an opportunity to continue developing the unit and the company’s business further, Rantala says.
The foundation and concrete construction business will be divided and restructured within the organisation as of 1 August 2022. In connection with this, the current leader of the unit, Tommi Lehtola, shall leave his position in Kreate Group’s Management Team and continue to serve in the company until the end of the year.
– I have been with Kreate right from the early days, and the team here is just amazing. I now feel that this is the right moment to step aside for a while. Kreate has the best people in Finland with whom I have had the pleasure to build something new and experience the joy and challenges of construction. The foundation and concrete construction unit will remain in good hands, Lehtola says.
– I would like to thank Sami and Tommi for their important contribution to Kreate. They have been at Kreate from the very beginning and helped make this a strong and successful listed company. Through their commitment and competence, our personnel have gained a great deal of knowhow over the years. Now that Kreate is the leading infrastructure construction company in both business functions, it is a good time to pass the torch to the next experts, Vikström says with gratitude.
Kreate Group Plc
Distribution: Nasdaq Helsinki, key media, kreate.fi/en
- Mikko Laine, CFO, Kreate Group Oyj, +358 50 599 9201, email@example.com
- Timo Vikström, President & CEO, Kreate Group Oyj, +358 400 740 057, firstname.lastname@example.org
About Kreate Group Oyj
Kreate Group is one of the leading infrastructure construction companies in Finland. The company offers solutions for bridges, roads and railways, environmental and ground engineering, circular economy and geotechnical needs. As a specialist in demanding projects, Kreate focuses on comprehensive quality and cost-effectiveness. The group’s revenue was approximately EUR 238 million in 2021 and the company has over 400 employees. Kreate Group is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki.